Thank you for taking an interest in sponsoring the 12th annual ChantLanta Sacred Music Festival! The pandemic knocked us out for a few years, but we are back and hoping to be better than ever, with your help of course! A lot has changed as we've been keeping step with the new, post-pandemic reality. Our financial model has shifted considerably, most notably with our need to charge an entry fee at the door for Friday and Saturday evening programs, and so the structure of sponsorships will be quite different this year as well. If you've sponsored us before, read on to see the changes that are now in place.
As always, we are so grateful to all of the amazing businesses who have supported us through the years! Sponsorships have been the backbone of our festival and we would not have made it to where we are today without help from folks like you.
In exchange for your support, we offer your business tangible benefits in the form of extensive promotions. These include:
• Logo image and link to your website on ChanLanta.org
• Logo image and link on all ChantLanta 2023 email blasts
• Logo image on all printed posters to be distributed to businesses around Metro Atlanta*
• Logo image on printed signs posted at the festival
• Link to your website on the ChantLanta Facebook event page, as well as regular posts to our social media specifically thanking our sponsors
• NEW FOR 2023! Our new venue partner, Unity North, has a state of the art projection system which we will have access to. The projector will be replacing our printed programs and we will be able to display an advertisement for your business on a rotating slide show during the breaks between all of the bands on the Sanctuary Stage!
• For every $100 you sponsor, you will receive 1 pass for either the Friday or Saturday evening programs.
This year we will be working with a 3-tiered sponsorship structure:
Lotus Partners: $300
Mountain Partners: $200
Butterfly Partners: $100
We will arrange all sponsorship promotions such that Lotus Partners appear at the top, or in the most visible position, followed by Mountain Partners and Butterfly Partners.
Of course you are always welcome to donate more if you feel moved to do so! Any extra you choose to give along with your sponsorship will go directly to help pay for ChantLanta's operating costs, and as soon as those are met, we will give 100% of the proceeds to our 2023 charity partner, Feet of Clay.
For more information and to set up your sponsorship, please contact Ian Boccio:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 404-401-0060
* 11x17 posters will be printed before and distributed by August 8th. To get your business name/logo on the poster, please confirm your sponsorship by July 28th.
is sponsored by:
Join the growing list of ChantLanta Sponsors! Contact Ian Boccio at:
Click HERE to visit our sponsors from previous years!